[ Info and Rules ] - No need to sign, just read.
First and foremost, this is roleplay, so let's not make things personal or take things too seriously. A couple of notes before I provide some important information about Kame's background:
- Unless specifically stated or dictated by [ brackets ], everything on this page: comments, messages, statuses, are ALL IN CHARACTER. I don't typically plot because I feel that forced storylines have a tendency to plateau a lot quicker than something that stems from organic interaction.
- This is an AU version of Kame, so he's not an idol. Face and name remain the same, but he by no means has any connection to KAT-TUN or shows he may have acted in. If you'd prefer to stick to a more canon version, just let me know and I can make it work.
- I can match length and style, though I prefer 3rd person, past tense. Semi-para and para work best for me, but I am capable of novella if the story is captivating enough.
- Please, and I can't stretch this enough, do not take any animosity or acting out on Kame's behalf as my personal feelings towards you, the writer, or your character. Kame is volatile, over-dramatic, and self-defeating. He's a real piece of work, but trust me, he's been carefully crafted for years and he has a lot to offer.
- Any questions or concerns can be directed to my messages with an OOC indication.
- I also have discord for quicker replies or casual interaction: kamenashi #9308
- Kame had a rough upbringing and was disowned in his pre-teens for being gay. He found his own sense of family in a group of wayward kids that were in the same situation as he was, and did what he needed to in order to survive.
- He developed dependency issues early on, always craving attention and validation that he was worth someone's affection and time. His dependency branched out to drugs as well, finding comfort in the numbing effects of cocaine. To maintain his ideal of being physically attractive, especially to older men, he developed bad user habits and eating disorders, resulting in body dysmorphia.
- It would only be years later in his early twenties that he realized part of his body dysmorphia was due to the fact that he was born intersex. He does not disclose this information to anyone out of fear of being rejected.
- Kame often has trouble keeping his emotions in check and frequently has dramatic outbursts. He's no stranger to breakdowns, but quickly realizes the damage he has done is very apologetic and embarrassed afterward. He attempts to hide his flaws with an over-inflated ego and hyper-sexuality.
Again, any questions or concerns can be directed to my inbox if you need further clarification. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he is so desperate to love and be loved in return.