1. I am a very excitable person, I tend to talk a lot when I get nervous, I speak before I think and I tend to blurt things out as well. I don't like being a bother to anyone and unless I feel something is important I won't speak on it due to this. I have a martyr complex combined with a very possessive nature. There is more to it, it is more complex but I do not feel the need to go further into details. If this disturbs you, or if you somehow want to accuse someone of 'drama' please take a step back and ask questions first.
2. If you have some deep rooted need to tell people what to do ooc, try talking to me about it on a private level first. I am a leader not a follower, I only bend the knee to those I believe deserve it, remember that. Follow my rules or we will not be communicating until you do.
3. Do not jump to conclusions, ask questions.
4. Do not expect me to instantly agree to anything you have going on without first discussing things with me.
5. I am a patient person, but I do not appreciate being lied to by anyone. If you tell me you want to do something, make the effort to make sure you yourself stay on track. I would never tell someone something and then do something totally different.
6. Keep ooc talk to a minimum outside of planning character situations, after I have known you a while, then I may engage in idle conversation, the getting to know you etc. I have had distasteful experiences showing concern for people I have known for years, I would like to slowly develop a friendship overtime that I know will not be rattled by my need to take the world's even possible burdens onto my own shoulders.
1. If you add me, send a starter or ask about how an rp can get going.
2. If I add you I will contact you first.
3. Do not waste my time, if you're not actually interested in Role-playing, do not even bother adding me.
4. More rules to be added both here and OOC.